Minimum (essential) requirements:
- Experience as a multifaceted agile test practitioner that understands the roles and responsibilities of testers in an iterative project lifecycle.
- Has successfully designed and overseen the implementation of a test strategy for multi-tiered modern software applications.
- Understands whole solution architecture concepts and how they impact and influence a test strategy and end-to-end test plans.
- Can prioritise non-functional concerns for customers and has experience incorporating these into the end-to-end testing lifecycle.
- Has experience testing with public cloud platforms, and SaaS and PaaS offerings.
- Able to simply and clearly communicate test design and strategy in conversation, documentation and presentations.
- Can design and make decisions around testing and quality within a fast-moving agile delivery environment.
- Experience mentoring and coaching members of your team and wider community.
- Active participation in knowledge sharing activities, both within the team and at a wider capability level and externally where appropriate.
- Proven experience being accountable for all sizes of technology delivery challenges, e.g. project, multi-team, multi-product programmes.
- Has pro-actively developed business across an account.
- Able to prioritise their time across multiple major projects.
- Actively shares their thoughts and views on test tools, frameworks and approaches.
- Has participated in software testing communities.
We’re an inclusive bunch at Kainos and we believe in equal opportunity. We welcome applications from all walks
of life, including those with criminal records. Everyone who is offered a position here undergoes a background
check, however no one is treated differently due to their background where it isn’t relevant to the role. It’s
important to note – failure to reveal information which is relevant to the position sought, could result in us
having to withdraw the conditional offer of employment.
In short: Having a criminal record will not exclude you from a career with Kainos. This depends entirely on the
nature and requirements of the position, together with the circumstances and background of offences.